Monday, March 19, 2012

Best Ever Fruit Dip

This recipe is my own attempt to recreate Chiz's Restaurant in St. Anthony, ID. They have the best fruit dip and also the best ranch dressing ever!
Alicia's Fruit Dip
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 container of Philadelphia strawberry cream cheese

Whip cream combined with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese and mix until everything is well blended. (I also add a can of sweetened condensed milk on occasion, but I actually prefer it without.) Serve with your favorite fruits. ie. Strawberries, bananas, cantaloup, grapes and apples are some of our favorites. If you eat the entire bowl (with a spoon), it isn't my fault. And don't comment on my half painted nails. I haven't had time to fix them. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other recipes you should love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Background